Wednesday, August 5, 2009

new method



Greetings one and all:
I am excited at this opportunity to reflect without anywhere to be at the moment! It has been a wonderful half week so far-- so much so that I haven't taken a breather to reflect properly and process all the new things that I'm seeing. As a disclaimer, mainly for my own purposes, I must inform you regrettably that this will not be chronological. For me this will be quite the challenge as the beginning of rhyme and reason in my writing often begins with me being organized - principally by time. However, this blog is intended to create a collage of pieces of culture and will not necessarily be presented chronologically. I say this mainly for my own brain to begin processing, but also to warn you in case some parts do not make sense because they're out of order. I will try my best to keep the facts straight! With that said, welcome to the rest of my Puerto Rico blog. I hope you learn something new and experience San Juan a little through the way I saw it...

No comments:

Post a Comment